Passionate and tenacious.
A bit geeky – a huge design snob.
Employment to date:
Waitress, bar tender, chamber maid, kitchen skivvy, plastic-moulding trimmer, shop assistant, glass washer, pizza delivery driver, apple picker, bookmaker (betting shop), petrol station attendant, textile designer, craft hand finisher, typesetter, magazine editor, graphic designer, illustrator, greetings card designer, website designer, ecommerce consultant, writer, business developer, link builder, online marketer, content marketer…
Read why this matters here… How To Be Better at Marketing Through Life Experience
Business ventures to date:
- Established a textile design business producing luxury screen-printed scarves and interior products.
- Freelance illustrator UK & US, clients included Hallmark, Target, Walmart, Tesco, Asda, B&Q, Next, Carlton and The Labour Party to name a few big fish.
- Established a greetings card business supplying UK independents, multiples such as Paperchase and exporting worldwide.
- Magazine editorial, management and production business.
- Established three online ecommerce stores.
Connect with me online…
Other stuff I do:
I’m gym obsessed, I read copious amounts and I am very fussy about my food!